[Seaside] [Ann] Deltawerken & Storyboard

Gastón Dall' Oglio gaston.dalloglio at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 20:27:13 UTC 2012

In a Pharo Summer image I loaded Seaside, and follow this instruction to
load Deltawerken: http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/Deltawerken.html/Wiki and I
get a 'Cannot resolve symbolic version #development' exception.

Then, I change from:

ConfigurationOfDeltaWerken>>development: spec
<symbolicVersion: #'stable'>
spec for: #'common' version: '0.1.0'

to:

ConfigurationOfDeltaWerken>>development: spec
 <symbolicVersion: #'development'>
spec for: #'common' version: '0.1.0'

and now load. It's fine?