[Seaside] viewing post requests to seaside..

sergio_101 sergio.rrd at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 02:01:05 UTC 2012

>> inside my application, i will need to grab this post under certain
>> conditions.. how would i go about grabbing the post request inside my
>> app?
>
> This depends a bit on how and when this post comes in. Is it the first
> request that "starts" the application?

correct.. the idea will be..

the initial request.. the one that starts the application will have
some variables sent over via POST..

if the handshake is made, and everything is cool, then the app will
let itself know that it's good to go, and proceed...

after that, everything is good, and there is no long a POST sent..

thanks!

--
----
peace,