[Seaside] Re: [Ann] Deltawerken & Storyboard

intrader intrader.intrader at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 01:00:47 UTC 2012

Stephan Eggermont <stephan <at> stack.nl> writes:

>  Gastón Dall' Oglio wrote:
> >In a Pharo Summer image I loaded Seaside, and follow this instruction to
> >load Deltawerken:
> >http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/Deltawerken.html/Wiki
> > and I
> >get a 'Cannot resolve symbolic version #development' exception.
>
> Thank you for the report and fix.
>
> Fixed in ConfigurationOfDeltawerken-StephanEggermont.12
>
> Stephan

I have installed Deltawerken on Pharo 1.3 and Seaside 3.0.6. Seems to be all
there. I would like to see some documentation for Deltawerken (not related to
the ocean containment in Netherlands!). I have red several ariticles on Naked
objects, but do far do not see the actual relationship.
I would appreciate pointers on documentation and how to attack a problem in
Deltawerken.