[Seaside] Re: JQGrid Events

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 14:36:40 UTC 2012

Hi -

I did something like that in the FullCalendar-Dev-Example package in
JQueryWidgetBox repo on squeaksource.  See the send of #onEventClick: in
JQFullCalendarExampleCalendar>>#renderCalendar: . Also the
implementation of JQFullCalendar>>#onEventClick: may help.

It opens a JQDialog and loads content about that calendar event from
Pharo into the dialog on the client.

In your case you probably want:
self optionAt:'onCellSelect' put: (aCallback asFunction: #('rowId'
'iCol' 'cellcontent' 'e'))

Let me know if thats not what you had in mind.

Good luck