[Seaside] Re: [Ann] Deltawerken & Storyboard

intrader intrader.intrader at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 21:10:52 UTC 2012

Stephan Eggermont <stephan <at> stack.nl> writes:

I like to start with the basics. What is the basic architecture of
a DeltaWerken application. I can see in the configuration what is the
starting class, but other than that it is hard.
What are the widgets that use AJAX?
In my applications I see a lot of use of announcements, specially in
dependent widgets; one scenario, a 'loanType' widget, when it changes,
the tab changes. Within the tab a slider receives a range according to
the loantype, according to the loantype a listbox of possible loans is
displayed. According to the slider one or more loans in the multiselection
loan list are default chosen. Changes to the loan selected change the
position in the slider, and that of interest information list-only text
fields.

Thanks