[Seaside] Re: WATask, anyone?
stephan at stack.nl
Mon Sep 17 14:52:10 UTC 2012
There is a number of reasons why we don't use WATask that often:
- We mostly try to define the workflow functionality in the domain,
so the UI code doesn't need to know about it
That's why we use SBStoryState.
- For complex workflows, you might need more than WATask provides.
See Suixo or Gjallar.
- Interaction with ajax can get interesting.
- The simple case was already described in other posts.
- Issue 553: #isolate: broken
More information about the seaside