[Seaside] Re: JQGrid update grid or single row

Sabine Knöfel sabine.knoefel at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 12:18:39 UTC 2012

Sorry, I did not succeed with your code.
I suceeded in using the code below.

Now I have the problem, that with one click at the button, I want to do 2
things:
1) do some saving of my data (prototype)
2) update the grid (jQuery)
Normally both should be done within the onClick: event.
But I can do only one thing within the onClick, so I encroached the
onFocus: event.

I dont like this.

Anyone having a better way for this?
Sabine
html button
        *onClick*: (JSStream on:
'jQuery("#gridID").trigger("reloadGrid",[{page:1}]);');
        *onFocus*:
                (html prototype evaluator
                        callback: [ :script |
                                    self save.....
                                    self update....
                                     ];
                        return: false);
        disabled: self isSaveButtonEnabled not;
        script: (html jQuery this button primaryIcon: self iconSave);
       with: 'save and update'.