[Seaside] Seaside 30 + Magma on Squeak?

Tiarnán Ó Corráin ocorrain at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 21:45:07 UTC 2012

Hi--

I'm trying to get Seaside (v 3 -> 1.0.7), Magma, and the Seaside Magma
helper loaded in Squeak (or Pharo, come to that.)

I get the same error on both:

This package depends on the following classes:
  WAConfigurationEditor
  WAConfigurationAttribute
You must resolve these dependencies before you will be able to load these
definitions:
  WAConfigurationEditor>>renderMagmaLocationAttribute:on:
  WAConfigurationEditor>>visitMagmaLocationAttribute:with:
  WAMagmaLocationAttribute
  WAMagmaLocationAttribute>>accept:with:
  WAMagmaLocationAttribute>>options

I can't find WAConfigurationEditor in Seaside, or any of the add-on
packages.  So I'm assuming that one of the following is true:

   - the Seaside Magma helper is obsolete
   - WAConfigurationEditor is somewhere incredibly obvious that I've missed
   - there's a brand new way of integrating Seaside and Magma that I don't
   know about
   - none of the above

Anyone care to shed any light?  Is Seaside + Magma still a supported /
recommended configuration?

all the best

Tiarnán

--
The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to
sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread -- Anatole