[Seaside] further form customization with magritte

Francois Stephany tulipe.moutarde at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 21:06:46 UTC 2012

Yep, that's possible. But it's quite annoying if all your forms need a
different layout all the time.

Have a look at MACssRenderer and MATableRenderer, they are good examples
of two different layouts for forms.

A good example of how to customize the rendering of specific field of
the form is the TwitterBootstrap integration.
(http://twitterbootstrap.seasidehosting.st). Load the code and look how
it is made.

Hope that helps,

Francois