[Seaside] Re: is this workflow incorrect?

intrader intrader.intrader at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 01:45:42 UTC 2012

sergio_101 <sergio.rrd <at> gmail.com> writes:

> i am trying to wrap my head around the development workflow, and i
<snip>
Thanks to Sergio, we are dealing like grownups in how to deal with development
with Smalltalk. I love this thread and will eagerly follow.
Many years ago I did development with Smalltlak under the cocoon of IBM and they
held the tool stack very tightly and well.,
Thanks you guys, I am revisiting Pharo/Seaside as a newbie and have failed due
to my lack of knowledge (documentation and examples are mired in Seaside 2.8)