[Seaside] Is seaside supports calling subtask inside task?

Denis Kudriashov dionisiydk at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 12:05:26 UTC 2012

Hello.

I try build little application with WATasks's. And I find strange behaviour.
When I call some WATask inside another WATask like this:

MyMainTask>>go
   self call: MySubtask new

I got error due to method:

WATask>>renderContentOn: html
    "Tasks define behaviour and should not render themselves directly.
Behaviour is defined
    in the #go method, which can use #call: and other methods to display
components.

    In general, if this method is called, it means that the application has
not been configured
    properly to use Flow and the task was never executed."

    WATaskNotDelegated signal: 'This task has no delegation.'

Which means that #go method not executed for callable MySubtask (I put halt
on it).
Is this known restriction or it is just bug?

Best regards,
Denis