[Seaside] Is seaside supporting google maps API?

Oscar E A Callaú oalvarez at dcc.uchile.cl
Sun Sep 30 22:57:11 UTC 2012

Hi Guys,

I remember to use google maps V3 for a simple tracker in a project (Seaside 3.0.X) the last year. I was using:

http://www.squeaksource.com/SeasideGoogleMapsV3/

Which is very simple, however It does not have all google map api features ported to Smalltalk code. This is because, I extended it to use GMPolyline (this extension is attached).

It would be great, If you can extend it to use more features, and post your updates.

Cheers