[Seaside] deployment question

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Thu Apr 4 17:07:47 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Stefan,

There is no pat answer to this question ... I would recommend that you look ahead and do some load testing (based on anticipated load) on your Pharo1.4-based system in an isolated sandbox (on ec2 or locally), find your bottle necks and try out various solutions ... If you run into a loading issue that you can't easily solve, then ask your question again on this list ... specific problem areas will have specific solutions that may or may not involve having to switch to Linux or GLASS or some other combination.

If during load testing you find that the current setup will be able to handle your anticipated needs then you can rest easy:)

Dale