[Seaside] deployment question

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Thu Apr 4 19:43:43 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Sven,

DabbleDB got away with "image based persistence", but they invested a fair amount of work in making their version of "image-based persistent" work ... they definitely did not use "simple-image-based persistence" as described by Ramon ... I believe that they leveraged a custom version of image-segments and a few other tricks that were anything but simple...

So in the end I don't really think that you can say "DabbleDB got away with image based persistence" ...

Dale