[Seaside] deployment question

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Fri Apr 5 08:17:10 UTC 2013

On 04 Apr 2013, at 23:52, Dale Henrichs <dhenrich at vmware.com> wrote:

> I am not implying that GLASS is the right solution for everyone it has strengths and drawbacks just like everything else...
>
> But to declare that GLASS is overkill and DabbleDb is the poster child for simple, image-based persistence? I think that's ignoring reality a bit:)

imho, GLASS offers you the concept of "image-based persistency" with a scalable technology beneath it.

Sure, the architecture works differently from what you might be used to in your own Smalltalk environment, but once you learn the ropes (which really should not be a problem for any Smalltalker) it's a walk in the park.

cheers
Johan