[Seaside] Re: optionGroup -> callback does not fire

Sabine Knöfel sabine.knoefel at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 11:12:54 UTC 2013

Hi Max,

thank you. There is >>beSubmitOnChange.
But I dont want the whole page to be submitted.

But you gave me the hint!

My error was, that I added onChange AFTER the with: block...and that does
not work.

This works:
    theInput1
        id: mid;
        selected: self currentDay expensesCountryDay;
        callback: [ :value | self countryDay: value inspect  ];
        onChange: (html prototype evaluator
                        triggerForm: self countryDaySelectionFormID;
                        return: false);
        with: [ .....] ].

This doesNOT work
    theInput
        id: mid;
        selected: self currentDay expensesCountryDay;
        callback: [ :value | self countryDay: value inspect ];
        onChange:
                (html prototype evaluator
                        triggerForm: self countryDaySelectionFormID;
                        return: false).