[Seaside] Re: optionGroup -> callback does not fire

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Wed Apr 24 04:13:05 UTC 2013

I've recently started working on porting the Refactoring Engine to GemStone[1] and at the moment I've got the code loading into GLASS and I think there are about 500 errors and and handful of failing tests ... the code seems to be pretty tightly coupled to the Squeak/Pharo reflection model but I haven't gone so far as to determine if the coupling is isolated in a few spots or spread out over the whole system:)

Dale

[1] https://github.com/dalehenrich/rb