[Seaside] RE: Starting VM on demand from nginx

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 16:55:57 UTC 2013

I don't know how to do what you want from nginx and am interested in
learning about it.  Have you read these threads?

Seems like with that patch you could just get it set up to have nginx
route the request to

to the backend it expects to be there and systemd will take care of
getting the image running