[Seaside] RE: Starting VM on demand from nginx

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 16:55:57 UTC 2013

I don't know how to do what you want from nginx and am interested in
learning about it.  Have you read these threads?

http://forum.world.st/Unix-socket-plugin-patch-for-systemd-td4685021.html#a4685101

http://forum.world.st/Unix-socket-plugin-patch-for-systemd-td4684997.html#a4685004

Seems like with that patch you could just get it set up to have nginx
route the request to

http://mySubdomain.myDomain.com

to the backend it expects to be there and systemd will take care of
getting the image running