[Seaside] Re: WAUrl class>>#decodePercent:

Joachim Tuchel jtuchel at objektfabrik.de
Thu Aug 22 12:17:16 UTC 2013

Thanks for entering a bug.

In the meantime, I added a filter for the text to submit in the ajax request (using replace()), so the bug doesn`t hurt in my specific case any more.

It is, btw, an interesting question what decoding of a uri that ends with one or multiple % should result in... I can't test right now, but i also thing decoding `abc%6' also fails because the methods expects two digits... (I am far away from an image at the moment...)