[Seaside] WAUrl class>>#decodePercent:

jtuchel at objektfabrik.de jtuchel at objektfabrik.de
Thu Aug 22 18:25:03 UTC 2013

HI Johan,

Am 22.08.13 20:18, schrieb Johan Brichau:
> Joachim,
>
> Are you using the jQuery ajax wrappers for Seaside?
No. This is in a jQuery-Plugin that I use in my Seaside app. So I am
using pure JavaScript here.

> Because they are doing this automatically for you (e.g. callback:value: )
I was somehow expecting $.ajax to also do that on the JS side, but it
doesn't.
I'm still not sure whether I should simply filter % out of search
strings or encodem the as they are. Maybe I should do both: rip off %
and then encode it... I don't like the thought of % travelling to my
server for a search term that will be used in the context of Glorp (and
therefor, SQL)...

Objektfabrik Joachim Tuchel          mailto:jtuchel at objektfabrik.de
Fliederweg 1                         http://www.objektfabrik.de