[Seaside] Re: [Pharo-users] Seaside JQuery Ajax processing question

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 17:49:40 UTC 2013

I cc'd the Seaside list where you should ask these things directly.

In the span you want to trigger an ajax callback & load using the
#onMouseEnter: method.  It should look something like

html span
	onMouseEnter:
		((html jQuery id: 'GlossViewer') load
			html: [ :h | self renderAnalyzedWord: h ];
			callback: [ :word | self processWord: word ] value: html jQuery this
text);
	with: 'myWord'

But if you have lots of words you should use the #on:do: method to catch
the hover events on the #TextViewer div rather than setting an event on
each span.

and you don't need to add it as a load script.