[Seaside] WAUrl class>>#decodePercent:

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at stfx.eu
Fri Aug 30 09:33:59 UTC 2013

On 30 Aug 2013, at 11:14, "jtuchel at objektfabrik.de" <jtuchel at objektfabrik.de> wrote:

> IN Pharo 2.0, it seems like the only place where such encoding/decoding happens is in ZnPercentEncoder (see String urlDecoded). #urlDecoded has no senders other than Zinc tests. Which seems to answer my question about Seaside not doing anything in that respect.

Yes, there is more than one definition of percent encoding (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Percent-encoding).

ZnPercentEncoder uses an explicit characterEncoder and safeSet, with the most common use case as default. The decoder is non-strict. Furthermore, it throws proper ZnCharacterEncodingError exceptions.

Sven