[Seaside] Re: go into production to do list

MartinW wm at fastmail.fm
Sat Aug 31 15:53:32 UTC 2013

Sabine Knöfel wrote
> Ok, all I need is a list of things to do when I want to go into
> production.
> I should not be the only person looking for this ;-)

No, you are not!

Did you see:

WAAdmin applicationDefaults
    removeParent: WADevelopmentConfiguration instance

does work - but is buggy. Have a look at:

and at:

I had to play a lot with the webinterface to set everything right.

Also a bit outdated, but still interesting, the Seaside deployment
description on Linode:

If you find more answers, i would definitively like to read about it :)