[Seaside] Proper way of "logging out"

Esteban A. Maringolo emaringolo at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 15:34:05 UTC 2013

I implemented the workflow of my app as WATask (SessionTask) installed
in /app which basically does the following:

go
| login |
login := self call: LoginComponent new.
login isValid ifTrue: [self call: MainComponent new].
self session unregister.

then in MainComponent I implemented a #logout method which basically does:

logout
^self answer

This way I get the session termination (if the user goes back and
performs an action it will be redirected to a blank session).

The problem is the last unregister in WATask redirects the user to the
root of the server.
If I unregister the session in the #logout method the result is the same.

In the past I'd implement this by means of an #isolate: call to my
,ain component, but how I'm supposed to do this now?

Regards,

Esteban A. Maringolo