[Seaside] Re: Named PTAjax calls

Aaron Rosenzweig aaron at cocoanutstech.com
Tue Dec 17 01:25:37 UTC 2013

Oh c’mon, no takers?

Nobody has faced this before?

I can’t believe something so easy in WebObjects is so hard in Seaside. (Ok, that was below the belt).

In WO, all I have to do is drop an “AjaxWOSubmitButton” component on the page and then bind the “functionName” binding. I can immediately call that name in Javascript from the client side and anything in the “action” binding is performed and all the form bindings are synchronized.

Thanks,
AARON ROSENZWEIG / Chat 'n Bike
e:  aaron at chatnbike.com  t:  (301) 956-2319