[Seaside] Re: Problems with Postmark in Pharo 2.0 with and without Seaside

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 18:16:42 UTC 2013

Hi Dave,

Try using a clean Pharo 2 image, the latest ConfigurationOfSeaside3 (e.g.
from here:http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Seaside/MetacelloConfigurations ), and

doing that I get no errors.

Not sure why its happening in your image.

Also I did update the config to include your URL fix.  Thanks for spotting
it and reporting it

Paul

Dave wrote