[Seaside] Named PTAjax calls

Aaron Rosenzweig aaron at cocoanutstech.com
Wed Dec 18 23:09:09 UTC 2013

Hi Bob,

Ahh ok. It took me a while to wrap my head around it but that’s clever.

Basically you declared the “action” variable and then assigned it an Ajax object. Though I don’t understand the underscores in the syntax.

Then, in the end, you make a javascript function and pass in the “action” variable’s guts but giving it the “greaseString” message.

Thank you Bob - you were the only one to respond. I appreciate it! :-)
AARON ROSENZWEIG / Chat 'n Bike
e:  aaron at chatnbike.com  t:  (301) 956-2319