[Seaside] Checkbox and AJAX?

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 20:27:59 UTC 2013

Hi guys,

I have this piece of seaside that renders a checkbox:

renderCellFormContent: anObject on: html

html form: [
html label:[
html checkbox
submitOnClick;
value: (self isSelected: anObject);
callback: [ :value | self selectRow: anObject value: value ]]]

That checkbox is actually one table cell of a row of a table (the first
column) to select/unselect items. I would like to make this checkbox go
with an AJAX request so that the whole page is not rendered and hence I
loose scroll position etc....

So..what I need is that in the onClick of the checkbox I send an AJAX
request. The checkbox of course should be updated and I also need to be
able to continue executing the callback and the value.

Any idea how can I do this in Seaside?

Thanks in advance,

--
Mariano