[Seaside] SqueakSource/Seaside question - has anyone seen this problem before?

Bob Arning arning315 at comcast.net
Sun Dec 22 04:25:59 UTC 2013

David,

The short answer is that two users (St?ane Munioz St?ane Munioz) have
wide characters in their name and this does the damage. The method below
is a quick hack to filter these 2 out of the list and all seems good.

Cheers,
Bob

'From Squeak3.11alpha of 6 January 2010 [latest update: #8824] on 21
December 2013 at 11:21:03 pm'!

!SSHome methodsFor: 'statistics'!
membersNew
     | t1 |
     t1 := self statistics membersNew.
     ^ t1
         reject: [:t2 | t2 asString
                 anySatisfy: [:t3 | t3 asciiValue > 255]]! !