[Seaside] bad request

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 20:13:14 UTC 2013

On Thu, Dec 26, 2013 at 2:02 PM, Otto Behrens <otto at finworks.biz> wrote:
>> to use a simple native request. I then changed WARequestContext to be
>> aware of a parsing error (must be better, should be on request
>> itself...)
>
> Made another change - WADispatcher now reponds with bad request.

IMHO dipsatcher is the wrong place to do this. WADispatcher is just a
request handler that delegates to other request handlers. There is no
requirement that you have a dispatcher in the handler chain (it is the
default though).

Sorry for being so negative. I understand you're trying to fix an
important issue for you and I'm just responding with "I don't like it"
and don't really have a better solution myself.

Cheers
Philippe