[Seaside] Erros with Pharo 3 and Seaside 3

sergio_101 sergio.rrd at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 15:18:03 UTC 2013

I just started playing with seaside and pharo 3 after a long time away from
them.

one of the things i have found is that when i hit an error, i get an error
notification in my browser, but that's all.

one of the things i loved about seaside was that i received a full stack,
plus, the app was halted in the image, and i could just edit away.

is this a by product of using a new pharo with seaside 3, or is this how
seaside now works?

thanks!

--
----