[Seaside] Erros with Pharo 3 and Seaside 3

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Mon Dec 30 16:42:02 UTC 2013

Sergio,

The idea is that you can customize how to handle errors. See subclasses of WAErrorHandler and their class comments for more info.
While developing, it’s more useful to choose the WAWalkbackHandler but your image might become a bit too clogged with debuggers when you would use that one in production.

I guess it would actually make sense that it’s part of the WADevelopmentConfiguration… we should check that.

Cheers,
Johan