[Seaside] Ajax Callback with Response Code other than 200

Bob Arning arning315 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 31 19:43:54 UTC 2013

Well, just trying things a bit, this seems to work:

"===================="
     html div
         onClick: (html jQuery ajax
             callback: [ :val |
                 val inspect.
                 self requestContext respond: [ :response |
                     response
                         contentType: 'text/json' seasideMimeType;
                         nextPutAll: {'what arrived was'. val} asJson
                     ]
                 ]
             value: (JSStream on: 'this.innerHTML')
         );