[Seaside] WA Authentication

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Sun Feb 10 21:35:00 UTC 2013

When I do:
  h := (WADispatcher default handlerAt: 'status').
  h configuration addParent: WAAuthConfiguration instance.
  h preferenceAt: #login put: 'admin'.
  h preferenceAt: #passwordHash put: (GRPlatform current secureHashFor:
'123').
  h addFilter: WAAuthenticationFilter new.
per [1] and [2], I get a 404 on a ZnRequest(GET /favicon.ico). This is
possibly similar to [3], but there didn't seem to be a resolution...

I tried this with a few of the built-in handlers, all with the same result.
How do I fix this?

Thanks,
Sean

[1] http://book.seaside.st/book/advanced/deployment/deployment-preparing