[Seaside] Re: WA Authentication

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Tue Feb 12 03:23:22 UTC 2013

Philippe Marschall wrote
> Do you have a hander registered that should handle /favicon.ico?

It's a vanilla Seaside loaded via the mailing list script into Pharo 2.0. So
I guess not out of the box, but I saved the bytes as a file, so I thought
maybe the static file server would serve it (which it did, I got an OK
response for that file, but that didn't help the situation with my
component)

Philippe Marschall wrote
>  If you don't add the
> WAAuthenticationFilter does it work?

The page loads as if there was no authentication

Philippe Marschall wrote
> Hard to say without debugging.

It's just a test image. I'd be happy to send it to you if you'd be willing
to take a look...

Thanks,
Sean