[Seaside] Re: WA Authentication

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 05:59:47 UTC 2013

Doing that in Seaside 3.0.7/Pharo 1.4 gives two deprecation warnings.

"Deprecation: The method SmalltalkImage>>isRunningCog has been deprecated.
Use Smalltalk vm isRunningCog instead"

and

"Deprecation: The method SmalltalkImage>>getSystemAttribute: has been
deprecated.
This is a private method of Virtual machine. Use Smalltalk vm
<appropriateName> for retreiving attribute(s)
"

after deleting the deprecation warnings (or changing the code to use the
warnings suggested replacement) it is able to authenticate.