[Seaside] Re: WA Authentication

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 06:04:27 UTC 2013

Hit enter too fast.

By 'Doing that' I mean this:

  h := (WADispatcher default handlerAt: 'status').
  h configuration addParent: WAAuthConfiguration instance.
  h preferenceAt: #login put: 'admin'.
  h preferenceAt: #passwordHash put: (GRPlatform current secureHashFor:
'123').
  h addFilter: WAAuthenticationFilter new.

then going to 127.0.0.1:8080/status

I get the user/pwd dialog then the errors appear after the info is
entered and I hit 'Enter'.