[Seaside] Re: WA Authentication

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at stfx.eu
Tue Feb 12 22:28:36 UTC 2013

Hi Sean,

Thanks for the patch, I uploaded it (the squeak source repository is open to all, the mc.stfx.eu one not, I keep both in sync).

Did you mention in your original bug report that you were using ZnSeasideStaticServerAdaptorDelegate ?

Anyway, you found and fixed it yourself - that is cool.

Sven

On 12 Feb 2013, at 21:32, "Sean P. DeNigris" <sean at clipperadams.com> wrote:

> On Feb 12, 2013, at 2:52 PM, Sven Van Caekenberghe-2 [via Smalltalk] <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Yes the fix looks good to me, it can be integrated in the Seaside adaptor, who will do it ?
>
> Here's a MC package. I'm happy to upload it if you add me to the repo... lmk...
>

>  Zinc-Seaside-SeanDeNigris.39.mcz (19K) Download Attachment

> Sent from the Seaside General mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Sven Van Caekenberghe
http://stfx.eu
Smalltalk is the Red Pill