[Seaside] Re: WA Authentication

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 14:20:27 UTC 2013

On 02/13/2013 05:58 AM, Sean P. DeNigris wrote:
> Sven Van Caekenberghe-2 wrote
>> For production deploys, there are other techniques.
>
> I'm really glad this came up!! Where can I read about that? Or, at least,
> what zn server type would you recommend as a default?

Just use the ZnSeasideServerAdaptorDelegate and put nginx or apache in
front of the Seaside images and configure them to handle all the static
assets and proxy the other requests to Seaside.

here is a basic example of how to do it with nginx:

http://www.monkeysnatchbanana.com/posts/2010/06/23/reverse-proxying-to-seaside-with-nginx.html

With that one you'll want to add expires headers for the static assets
like so:

        location ~* ^.+\.(css|js|jpg|jpeg|gif|png|ico|svg)$ {
	       expires max;
               log_not_found off;
        }

and with apache: