[Seaside] Re: [Seaside-dev] Accessing service from a mail .

Gastón Dall' Oglio gaston.dalloglio at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 20:35:36 UTC 2013

Hello.

Set fullDocument to true to get a HTML Document with a head too, instead
only the body (but not if it is necessary to send html in an email):
 WAHtmlCanvas builder fullDocument: true; render: [ :html | ...

I use this code for send email:

sendEmailTo: to subject: subject text: textBody html: htmlBody
"Send multi-part MIME email message."
| server port user password smtpClient mailMessage |

server :=  (self application preferenceAt: #smtpServer).
port := (self application preferenceAt: #smtpPort).
user := (self application preferenceAt: #smtpUsername).
password := (self application preferenceAt: #smtpPassword).

[ mailMessage := MailMessage empty.
mailMessage setField: 'from' toString: from.
mailMessage setField: 'to' toString: to.
mailMessage setField: 'subject' toString: subject.
mailMessage addAlternativePart: textBody contents contentType: 'text/plain'.
mailMessage addAlternativePart: htmlBody contents contentType: 'text/html'.
 (smtpClient := ZdcSecureSMTPClient new)
user: user;
password: password.

smtpClient openOnHost: (NetNameResolver addressForName: server) port: port.

^ smtpClient
mailFrom: from to: { to } text: mailMessage text;
quit;
close;
yourself ] on: Exception do: [ :ex | ^ false ].

Regards.