[Seaside] Datepicker question

Sabine Knöfel sabine.knoefel at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 12:43:02 UTC 2013

Hi Joachim,

thank you. Yes, I need it I immediately.

I need some help here.
I can alert the value of the text field with some js (see below).
But I dont know how to get the value for setting it into my date attribute.

Any help appreciated.

Sabine

html textInput
        id: 'input';
        value: Date today;
        callback: [ :value |  self date: value ];
        onBlur:
                (html prototype evaluator
                        callback: [ :script |
                            script
                                add:
                                    (JSStream new
                                        nextPutAll:
'alert(document.getElementById(''input'').value) ';
                                        argument: 'xx';
                                        yourself).
                           ]);
        script: (html jQuery new datepicker onSelect: html jQuery ajax
serializeThis)