[Seaside] Catching exceptions

jtuchel jtuchel at objektfabrik.de
Mon Jan 7 09:22:38 UTC 2013

Hi,

I have registered a subclass of WAHtmlErrorHandler with my Application using

myApp := WAAdmin register:..asApplicationAt:....
myApp exceptionHandler: MyExceptionHandlerClass.

And it does show its error page sometimes, but often an Exception thrown in
an ActionCallback simply pops up a debugger in the development image and
silently exits a runtime image.

You can sure imagine that this is not my intended behaviour.

In the walkback I can clearly see that an exception gets thrown and handled
as usual, My HTML exception handler is never sent a message to.

Any ideas?

I am using Seaside 3.06 on VA Smalltalk 8.5.2.

Joachim