[Seaside] Catching exceptions

Karsten Kusche karsten at heeg.de
Mon Jan 7 12:49:23 UTC 2013

It could also be that the exception is raise when the exception handler is not in place. The handler is added through a filter and if the exception happens before or after that filter is applied, you see the debugger.

Kind Regards
Karsten

Karsten Kusche - Dipl. Inf. - karsten at heeg.de
Georg Heeg eK - Köthen
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Dortmund A 12812

Objektfabrik Joachim Tuchel mailto:jtuchel at objektfabrik.de
Fliederweg 1 http://www.objektfabrik.de