[Seaside] Crossfade-Core CFLibrary loading on iPhone

dtrussardi at tiscali.it dtrussardi at tiscali.it
Wed Jan 23 13:00:06 UTC 2013

Hi,

	I solved the problem by deleting all the web data on the iPhone.

	I don't understund because when i reload the page in the iPhone browser the	 CFLibrary  data 	is not update on the iPhone self.

	The cache maintains a hold version and use it to rendering the page     creating a misalignment.

	Any idea?

	Ciao,

		Dario