[Seaside] my site is completely dead..

Gastón Dall' Oglio gaston.dalloglio at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 12:26:14 UTC 2013

Hi Sven.

Thanks you for the clarifications and recommendations, really useful. I
implement in my servers some things as you enumerate for minimize problems,
but I put especially atention in save the image in "good state" every time
that I update some package in it, because otherwise it does not matter how
many bad images put in a cluster :)

Regards.