[Seaside] We need you for a software integration survey (reminder)

Martin Dias tinchodias at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 08:49:48 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Some time ago we sent an email to ask you contributing to a research
to improve tools for software integration.

If you maintain a project with multiple contributors, we will greatly
appreciate your participation.

Your answers will be used for research purposes and to support the
development of new tools. You can later access the results of this
study, make free use of our tools to support the integration of
changes, and maybe receive a gift.

We found out that the survey was not properly working on Safari (and
may be also some other browsers). And we have now corrected this
issue.

Up to now, we received 36 full answers and 166 incomplete answers.

So we decided to give you an extra month, if you started to fill the
survey, please consider resuming filling the survey. For this you only
need to go back to the same site:
https://sondages.inria.fr/index.php/667625/lang-en

If you did not yet fill in the survey, please consider doing it now.

Best regards,
Martin Dias, Nicolas Anquetil, Veronica Isabel Uquillas, Stéphane
Ducasse and the RMOD Inria team