[Seaside] Re: how call onLoad() script

Sabine Knöfel sabine.knoefel at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 08:50:02 UTC 2013

Hi Paul and Karsten,

thanks. I have the solution now, yesterday I was on the wrong way and my
question was "wrong".

Explanation:
I had already defined the load script within my main pages renderContentOn:
html document addLoadScript: 'labelinside();'.
That works fine if I LOAD the page.

Yesterday I was wrong in assuming that the labelinside() script should
execute if I call
html << (html jQuery: #center) html: theView.
Because this does NOT load the whole page and so, the on load is NOT
called...this is clear now and this was my error yesterday.

It works if I call the funktion like that:.

	html << (html jQuery: #center) html: theView.
	html add: (JSStream new
		nextPutAll: 'labelinside';
		yourself).

Sabine