[Seaside] How to define default Button?

jtuchel at objektfabrik.de jtuchel at objektfabrik.de
Mon Jul 22 14:54:35 UTC 2013

Sabine,

in HTML, teh first submit Button is the one that gets activated when you
press enter. No Exceptions to that rule (other than a so called fix to
still render it first but reposition it using css...).

In Seaside, however, you can define a defaultCallback for a form. Maybe
that is something to look into. There is a nice (but maybe dated) post
by kentreis:
http://kentreis.wordpress.com/2007/09/08/one-field-forms-and-ie-quirks/

HTH

Joachim