[Seaside] head attributes

Erik Ferguson eleison at muraiki.com
Tue Jul 23 00:45:58 UTC 2013

Hi all! Sorry if this is a dumb question but I'm having trouble figuring
out how to set head attributes such as viewport. I tried something like:

anHtmlRoot attributeAt: 'viewport' put: 'width=device-width,
initial-scale=1.0'

But this doesn't work at all. I also read on the Seaside manual about
headAttributes and I tried using the Find function in Smalltalk to search
for relevant code, but I couldn't really find anything useful for
headAttributes.

I'm new to Smalltalk and Seaside so any help that you could offer would be
most appreciated. Thank you!