[Seaside] Seaside REST optional query parameters

Chris cpmbailey at btinternet.com
Sun Mar 24 22:13:16 UTC 2013

On 24/03/2013 21:12, Philippe Marschall wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 5:01 PM, Chris <cpmbailey at btinternet.com> wrote:

>>> No, there isn't right now. But you can fake it by removing the
>>> optional arguments from the pragma and manually looking them up.
>>>
>>> getFoo: bar baz: baz
>>>    <get>
>>>    <path: '/foo?bar={bar}'>
>>>    | baz |
>>>    baz := self requestContext request at: 'baz' ifAbsent: [ nil ]
>> Hi Philippe
>>
>> That was how I was attempting to get around it but it fails the path match
>> if you add baz to the url.
> Interesting, in that case you'll have to make two methods.
I would, but I'd quite like to support pagination and field filtering
which comes with 3 optional parameters and then if you add a couple more
for actual querying, the permutations could get out of control very
quickly! Is there anything simple that could be done so it could at
least match /foo?* Then it would still be possible to use the
requestContext request at: approach

Thanks
Chris